Drainage is a system of medicine that assists the body in eliminating disease-causing toxins, thus restoring proper function and balance to the organ systems and allowing profound deep healing to occur.
What is Drainage?
Drainage was invented in Europe where preventive and natural medicines are widely used for maintaining health and well-being. Drainage remedies include potent herbal extracts made from the young shoots and buds of plants with special healing properties and the highest quantity of healing constituents. Also prescribed are homeopathic drainage liquids which are formulated according to principles from Chinese herbal medicine, and contain homeopathic medicines in very powerful, synergistic combinations. Certain supplements are prescribed to promote removal of toxins and improved cell function. In addition, some detoxification and dietary advice is taught to the patient for self-care at home.
What do the Drainage Remedies do
- Open the body’s main pathways of detoxification, called the Primary Emmunctaries: the Liver, Gastrointestinal system, the Lungs, the Kidneys and the Skin. This is like opening the doors of your body to allow toxins a way out!
- Enter the cells and cause accumulated toxins to exit cells into the extracellular space (the space in your body between the living cells).
- Encourage the further movement of toxins from the extracellular space out of the body through one of the “open doors” or primary emmunctaries
- Promote healing of damaged systems and restore proper functioning to sluggish or overactive systems so that the body may be restored to a state of balance and health.
Isn’t this the same thing as “Detox?”
No! “Detox” or “detoxification” refers to moving stored toxins out of the extracellular spaces of the liver and the colon. It can be quite helpful, but sometimes is very temporary in its benefit as it does not address the intracellular toxins accumulated through-out the body! Only drainage can get the toxins out of your actual body’s living cells for permanent removal. “Detox” also does not involve tonification of your weakened systems, but Drainage can be used to support and improve functioning of sluggish or weak systems in the body. This is critical for recovery from chronic illnesses.
What are “toxins” and how can toxins cause disease?
“Toxin” simply means any agent that causes poisoning, or malfunctioning of the body when it enters or is created in the body. Toxins come in many forms:
- Environmental, such as pesticides, herbicides, petrochemicals that enter through your diet, air and skin.
- “Toxin” simply means any agent that causes poisoning, or malfunctioning of the body when it enters or is created in the body. Toxins come in many forms:Biological toxins, such as byproducts of Candida (yeast) or bacteria or viruses living in your body.
- Heavy metals such as Lead, Mercury and Arsenic, etc.
- Your own hormones and cell’s natural metabolic wastes such as carbon dioxide and uric acid can also become toxins if they accumulate in excessive amounts or if your liver and kidney have difficulty processing them efficiently enough.
- Toxins have the ability to bind to your body’s own enzyme systems, clogging up the works and preventing normal functioning. They can be poisonous to your nervous system, joints, gastrointestinal system, liver and other systems. They can reduce your energy and cause pain and disease.
- Drainage can help your body to process and remove these toxins. Reducing your toxic burden can lead to reduced pain, increased energy, improved digestion, elimination of allergies, healthier skin and hair, reduced pain, increased mental functioning and can reverse many diseases, restoring your body to balance and health.
Who can benefit from Biotherapeutic Drainage?
Anyone with one of the following health concerns:
- Hormonal imbalances such as a thyroid disorders, menopause or adrenal fatigue.
- Chemical sensitivity
- Premenstrual syndrome or menstrual disorders
- Digestive disorder.
- Chronic pain conditions such as Fibromyalgia or Arthritis
- Chronic debilitating conditions such as Multiple sclerosis
- Autoimmune conditions such as Lupus, Rheumatoid arthritis, Grave’s or Hashimoto’s diseases
- Chronic Fatigue States
- Chronic Candida (yeast) or viral infections
- Migraine headaches
- Chronic skin disorders, such as Eczema and Psoriasis
- High cholesterol or other metabolic products accumulating in the body.
- Anyone who wants to do preventive medicine to maintain their health and vitality.
- and many other conditions.